We drove down to San Diego to spend Easter weekend with family. It was another awesome visit. Carly and her cousin Christian are best buds and its so much fun to watch them play together. I think they giggled the whole time we were down there. Isaiah and Christian are both getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could see them more often, but I have yet to talk Travis into that one.


For those of you that can't picture Ian with a girlfriend, here he is with his girlfriend, Crystal. They have been together for several months now and are really cute together. Crystal is super cute and really sweet. And as pretty as she is you wouldn't expect her to be so down to earth, but she really is. Good pick Ian, not to say that I'm surprised though because you are a good judge of character :)
We also got to see Rocky, my tannest brother :) I haven't seen him in about 7 years or herd from him since Carly was born. Ian finally found him on Facebook about a month ago and we all met down in San Diego over Easter. Here is Ian and Rocky. I need to find a picture of them from high school and post it on here just for laughs.

The weekend went by way too fast, as it usually does when spending it with family. We found out that Kamryn absolutely hates car rides. She would be screaming and crying for a good stretch of time so we'd pull over and get her out of the car seat. As soon as I would pull her out of her seat she would immediately stop crying and flash me the biggest smile. The little booger. I could almost hear her saying "HA! You fell for it!" Anyway, we are driving up to Oregon this coming weekend to visit more family and get Travis's Land Cruiser he has been dreaming about. We are really looking forward to seeing the family. No one up there has seen Kamryn yet, so that will be exciting. Not exactly looking forward to the drive though, especially now that we know Kamryn hates the car rides. Wish us luck, I think its about a 13 hour drive.

Sounds lovely, Court!
ReplyDeleteHey, you've been slacking on posting...
ReplyDeleteWhat about that trip to Oregon...?
And Happy Mother's Day :)