Monday, July 20, 2009

San Diego Fun

Well, as usual our trip to San Diego went by too quickly.  We had a great time hangin' out with family and enjoying our weekend.  Carly had a blast with her cousins and, I'm sure, will be talking about them for the next couple weeks.  She loved seeing all the animals at Sea World and the Wild Animal park too!  She is definitely an animal lover.   Here are some pictures from our weekend...
Carly getting chased by Isaiah with the hose, and Christian observing...


Isaiah loves Kamryn, he can't get over how tiny her hands and feet are... he was so cute to watch with her.

Carly and her 3 candles... my big girl is growing up too fast.

The girls dressed up in their fairy costumes after Carly opened up hers for her birthday.


She Loved her Tinker Bell doll Aunt Staci picked out for her.


The girls had so much fun together at the Wild Animal Park




Carly's favorite part of the Wild Animal Park was the giraffes, and we got an awesome view of them, as you can see.

Here is Kamryn at the end of our Wild Animal Park visit, she was such a trooper all weekend. 


Grandma Jennifer got her this camera for her birthday, and she actually takes really good pictures with it.  She might be my little photographer.

Carly showing off her Sea World coin

Kamryn thought it was so funny when we'd put Carly's sunglasses on her, she just kept laughing when we'd do it

Carly paid such close attention to the shows at Sea World, this one was Shamu. 

Carly's favorite thing at Sea World was the sharks, and she is now pretending to be one :)

So there are some pictures from our wonderful weekend!  I bet you all thought it would take me a lot longer to post all these :)  Hope you like them






3 comments:

  1. How much fun! We went to Sea World last year. My boys always ask if we can go back to California. Your girls are so cute. Looks like they have some fun cousins and family to hang with. How far are you guys from San Diego?

    We had to lower Lauren's crib mattress because she was starting to be able to pull herself almost out. Just yesterday, she decided to climb the stairs, I followed her and she did it all by herself. It's so fun when they start to do new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Court,

    I swung on over to your blog from Jess's blog. Your girls are darling. Glad to see you are doing well. Send me an e-mail and I'll send an invite to our blog if you want. mscarlile@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Court,
    So, we moved. I still do not have the internet, but will get it in about a week. I'm at the library:) Cannon, or Nikon are both really good cameras. You can't go wrong with either, but I wouldn't get anything else. I just chose Nikon just because.

    ReplyDelete