Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kamryn's Dedication


Here are some pictures from Kamryn's dedication. The lighting was terrible, so the pictures didn't turn out as well as I'd like. Kamryn was so cute while we were up there, she was just smiling away at everyone and kept looking up at pastor Mike with a big grin on her face. She is such a little angel, we are so blessed to have such wonderful girls. I thank God everyday for them and do my best to raise them according to His word.




1 comment:

  1. Courtney - love the posts. Blessed day. Pra always for the Gospel at the center of all your lives. I think you guys are a great parent example and love seeing you guys grow.

    Do me a favor, send an email with your normal email address so we may talk about a weekend of visit so we can get your hubby to go fishing...

    Talk with you guys soon. Hug the kids for us!

    ReplyDelete