I just love Christmas time!! This year was such an awesome Christmas... My mom and her fiance, Alex, came up for a couple days and my brother, Josh, and his family came up for a week. We had a full house, and it was awesome. I hate that they all live as far away as they do, but it just makes these visits that much more special. We went hiking (baby friendly hiking anyway), played in the snow, went sledding, painted pottery, celebrated Travis's and Kamryn's birthdays, hung out and just had a good time. Carly and her cousin Christian were completely inseparable and only had a couple minor disagreements (one of which I will post a picture of :) Anyway, it was such a great time and it reminds me what a wonderful family I have. I am so blessed and truly thankful. Here are some pictures for you all.
Josh playing with Kamryn, he is such a good Uncle (and an awesome dad too)!
Me and my brother
Josh and his awesome wife, Staci
My mom and her fiance, Alex
with my best friend/sister-in-law, Staci
Carly got this lady bug pet shop from Josh and Staci that she just LOVED, as you can see.
Kamryn opening the biggest present of all, from Grandma
...and the girls playing with Kamryn's present before we could even get the wheels on :)
I love this picture :) Travis just cracks me up, Carly was so serious about playing Dr, but she ended up busting up laughing too...
My sweet baby girl
Carly and Christian, fighting over the toilet, of all things. They almost never fought, but this picture is just too funny
My little fairy princess
Hey Cortney,
ReplyDeleteDid you get a new camera for Christmas? Your pictures look great! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe Kameryn is 1 yrs old! Love the picture of Carly by the barrel. Glad you had a great Christmas!
Sweet pics, Court! Love, love getting to see your cute little fam on the WWW. The pic of Travis and Carly. I am glad you had a good Christmas :) Love you.
ReplyDelete