Kamryn thinks her big sister is just the most wonderful person in the world. She looks up to her so much. Anytime Kamryn does something she thinks is super cool, she always looks to Carly to get her affirmation.
Here are some cute pictures of Carly getting Kamryn dressed. A little later Carly and Kamryn were sitting down together and Carly started singing Kamryn a song she made up...
"I love you so much, I love you so much..."
She was trying to sing softly as if she were putting Kamryn to sleep. It was so darn cute! Anyway, here are some pictures of my cutie pies...




Those pictures are priceless! cute girls for sure!!
ReplyDeleteHey Cort, You are always so nice about my pics, thanks- it makes my day!! We would have a blast if we lived by each other!! Email me if you ever have ANY questions about lens', or your camera. I have learned a lot in the passed year, but I have lots to learn still. I would love to help in any way though. You definately have an eye for it for sure!! And cute models as your girls to take pictures of:)
ReplyDelete