
While we were in Oregon we went to this super cool pumpkin patch, I wish I could remember the name of it. The kids had a lot of fun running all over the place looking for their pumpkin. There was also a grass maze, hay rides, and face painting. The whole place was set up so neat, we really had a good time. The girls were cheap dates too, they picked out the baby pumpkins :)
As you can see Carly has mastered the art of the "pout". She did actually have fun, she just didn't want me taking any pictures of her. Little booger.
Carly and her cousin Landon are such good buddies, they had a blast hangin out with each other... pretty inseparable.







cutest pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping we can go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow.
I'm still so bummed I didn't get to see you and meet your family when you came to Utah. We might take another trip to Cali in the springs. I'll let you know and maybe we can meet up.
Oh, Court. These are darling pictures. Your girls are so pretty and the talent behind the camera isn't bad!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till we can hang out again. I am totally trying to work something out for next April... (maybe we should coordinate, Aim!), and let me know next time you are coming here too.
I hope you guys had a lovely thanksgiving.
XOXO